Impact Futures / The Childcare Company is a leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. We currently train over 1500 learners each year that are supported by our passionate and friendly team that pride themselves on their delivery of high quality training.
We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join our teaching team as a Business Skills tutor to deliver apprenticeships in Leadership and Management, Business Administration and Customer Service.
This exciting role is a home-based role visiting learners and employers in the workplace as well as attending team and company meetings. Therefore, the successful candidate will have full use of a reliable car, full motor and home insurance that has adequate insurance for business use and a strong reliable internet connection at home.
The role involves taking ownership of each learner/apprentice and providing them with the best possible learning journey from start to finish whilst adhering to funding and compliance rules. As a high proportion of our learners are on apprenticeship programmes the successful candidate will be able to evidence current success rates in their functional skills delivery and overall apprenticeship achievement.
The role also includes a significant amount of interaction with learners and their employers therefore the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a personality that is interactive, motivating and engaging in addition to being organised, self-disciplined with good time management skills.
Candidates applying will hold an assessing qualification, PTLLS/AiET, Maths and English at Level
2 as well as a sector relevant qualification of a minimum of Level 5 and proven occupational competency.
If you feel you can demonstrate the attributes below and would like to join our exciting, we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of apprenticeship and apprenticeship training delivery
- Embrace online learning
- Motivational and inspiring personality
- Possess good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- A team player
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Hold a Maths and English qualification at a Level 2 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills promoting an ethical approach
- Strong attention to detail that includes good questioning and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of the government funding rules relating to apprenticeships
- Exceptional knowledge and delivery of apprenticeship information, advice and guidance
- Have a good understanding of funding compliancy including the apprenticeship levy
- Have a good understanding of the Ofsted framework
- Have a good understanding of Awarding Organisation requirements
- Have a good understanding of Frameworks to Standards
- Adhere to company procedures, relevant legislation and industry codes of ethic
Hours of work: 40 flexible hours
- Assessing qualification
- Recognised Level 5 or above in a Business Services / Management discipline
- Occupational competency in Management
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
Desirable but not essential:
- IQA qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package reflective of experience
- 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
- Annual full company gathering
- Monthly staff reward & recognition
- Equipment supplied to support role
- Regular CPD
- Career progression opportunities
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.