We have an exciting new opportunity for someone to join our dynamic team as a Data and Compliance Assistant Manager!
- Competitive salary package available, subject to level of experience.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
The focus of the role is audit and compliance controls across our MI and data systems, as well as other information relating the learners and funding claims. Accurate and timely data entry relating to the on-programme and exit status will form a key part of the role.
The role holder will work closely with the Data Analyst/Internal Auditor, Enrolment Manager and Quality Manager, to ensure synergy across the functions and support the drive for continuous improvement. Funding Rules and other external guidance documents will form the foundation of audit, compliance checks and the updating/designing of processes, procedures and documentation.
You will have:
- Experience of working with data and MI within a government funded organisation
- High level of experience working with PICS as the core MIS (or similar)
- A proven track record of effective internal audit and compliance tasks
- A proven track record of continuous improvement; quality of data entry and documentation completion
- Knowledge of and understanding of EFSA/other funding rules, and how to apply them in a commercial environment
- Microsoft Office user, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- An appetite for career progression
- Experience of working with PICS and Smart Assessor e-portfolio
- Experience of leading an EFSA audit or similar
- An understanding of how data and compliance links to quality and Ofsted
The Childcare Company/ Impact Futures is a high quality training provider in a wide range of fields and currently have over 1500 learners per year who are supported by our passionate and knowledgeable team, who take great pride in their delivery of high quality training and care within their work. We believe in delivering high quality training in wide range of vocations.
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.